- Replaces the problematic stock Jeep TJ Ã¢â‚¬Å“Z-linkÃ¢â‚¬Â shift mechanism for dependable, trouble-free shifting
- Heavy-duty .425-inch cable and zinc-plated steel ends provide smooth shifting
- Perfect solution for Jeeps with suspension and or body lifts
- Compatible with factory shift lever for budget friendly replacement
- Heavy-duty powder coated brackets provide excellent resistance to the elements
This B&M cable is a must for 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ owners. It replaces the failure-prone Z-linkage with zincplated steel ends and a bigger (.425 inch) cable to provide solid, long-lasting transfer case gear selection. The 48-inch long cable is an excellent option for lifted builds and the powder coated brackets will provide years of trouble-free shifts. This cable is compatible with the factory shifter but compliments any aftermarket shifter designed to use a factory cable.